Treat yourself and indulge in our recipe for loaded chili cheese fries!
Loaded Chili Cheese Fries
Prep: 30 minutes
- 1 bag Our Family® Crinkle Cut French Fries
- 1 bag Our Family® Shredded Thick Cut Mexican Blend Cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 Open Acres® Beef Chili Soup
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled and diced
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges (garnish)
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos
- Cook french fries according to instructions on the bag.
- Before you remove the fries from the oven, evenly distribute cheese over the fries.
Put back in oven to melt for 2 minutes.
- In a small sauce pot, heat chili per instructions on the container.
- Transfer cheese fries to a serving vessel. Top with chili and remaining toppings.
- Garnish with limes and enjoy!
Submit your review