Treat yourself and indulge in our recipe for loaded chili cheese fries!
Loaded Chili Cheese Fries
Prep: 30 minutes
- 1 Bag Our Family Crinkle Cut French Fries
- 1 Bag Our Family Shredded Thick Cut Mexican Blend Cheese (8 oz)
- 1 Open Acres Beef Chili Soup
- 1 ea. avocado, halved, peeled and diced
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges (garnish)
- 1/4 cup Our Family Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos
1. Cook french fries according to instructions on the bag.
2. Before you remove the fries from the oven, evenly distribute cheese over the fries.
Put back in oven to melt for 2 minutes.
3. In a small sauce pot, heat chili per instructions on the container.
4. Transfer cheese fries to a serving vessel. Top with chili and remaining toppings.
5. Garnish with limes and enjoy!