Bring the taste of maple to your Thanksgiving table!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 18 minutes
Makes: about 3 1⁄2 cups
- 1 1⁄2 cups brandy
- 1 can (14 ounces) Our Family less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups Our Family pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Our Family Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Our Family pumpkin pie spice
- In small saucepot, heat brandy to boiling over medium-high heat. Boil 6 to 8 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat to simmering over medium-high heat. Cook 5 minutes and remove saucepot from heat.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (each 1⁄4 cup): 151 Calories, 0g Fat (0g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 99mg Sodium, 23g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 0g Protein