This oh-so-easy salad has that little extra kick of spicy flavor. Delicioso!
Mexican Corn Salad
Prep: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Our Family honey
- 1 teaspoon Our Family extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoonOur Family chili powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Our Family salt
- ½ medium avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 3 cups thawed Our Family frozen corn
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons drained and chopped pimientos
- In medium bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, oil, chili powder, and salt. Add remaining ingredients and toss until well combined.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
121 Calories, 4g Fat (1g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 52mg Sodium, 22g Carbohydrates, 3g Protein