A tasty fall treat!
Mini Pumpkin Layer Cakes
- ½ (8 oz.) package Our Family® Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp. Our Family® Pure Pumpkin
- 4 tbsp. Our Family® Unsalted Butter, softened
- 4 cups Our Family® Powdered Sugar
- 1 (15.25 oz.) box Our Family® Deluxe white cake mix, prepared in a 9 x 13-inch pan and cooled
- Dried cranberries, pepitas and/or toasted coconut for garnish (optional)
- Beat cream cheese, ¼ cup pumpkin and butter in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth; gradually beat in powdered sugar.
- Cut the cake into 12 rounds with 2-inch cutter or glass; slice rounds in half horizontally. Pipe or spread frosting on cake rounds; top each with ¼ tsp. pumpkin, remaining 12 cake rounds and remaining ¼ tsp. pumpkin.
- Garnish with cranberries, pepitas and/or coconut, if desired. Makes 12 mini layer cakes.
Submit your review