Fun to make and fun to eat, these individual-sized mini quiches are sure to brighten your day!
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- Our Family nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped baby spinach
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon Our Family ground black pepper
- 2 Our Family large eggs
- 3 slices Our Family turkey bacon, cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces
- ¾ cup sliced white mushrooms (about 8 small)
- 8 teaspoons Our Family cheddar cheese
- 8 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350°. In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 5 minutes. Add bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms, and cook 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in spinach. In medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, eggs and pepper.
- Spray 8 standard muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly divide bacon mixture into prepared muffin cups; sprinkle 1 teaspoon cheese over bacon mixture. Evenly pour egg mixture over cheese in muffin cups.
- Bake quiches 20 to 25 minutes or until tops are lightly browned and internal temperature reaches 145°. Cool in pan 5 minutes, then invert quiches onto plate.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
61 Calories, 2g Fat (1g Saturated), 58mg Cholesterol, 159mg Sodium, 2g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 7g Protein