https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/GettyImages-1288430194-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Becca McKenzie https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/OF_LOGO_340X156-01-300x138.png Becca McKenzie2021-06-11 18:17:572021-12-10 15:57:20Our Family Nacho Appetizers
A delicious appetizer everyone will love!
Our Family Nacho Appetizers
- 1/2 tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 each onion, diced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 4 oz. can Our Family® Diced Green Chile
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Shredded Mild Cheddar
- 1 bag Our Family® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Toppings: sliced avocado, Our Family® Sour Cream, Pico de gallo, Our Family® Sliced Jalapeños, and fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, fresh garlic, Our Family Chili Powder, Ground Cumin, Salt and sauté, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the ground beef and cook, breaking it up, until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Stir in the green chiles.
- Spray a muffin tin with Our Family Vegetable Oil Spray. Line the cups with Our Family Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips , breaking to cover bottom and line sides. This should create a star pattern with the points of the chips.
- Combine the cheeses in a small bowl. Divide ⅓ of the cheese mixture among cups. Divide ½ of the beef mixture among cups and top with half of the remaining cheese mixture. Top with remaining beef mixture, and finish with cheese. Bake until the cups are heated through, cheese is melted, and the edges are browned, 9 to 11 minutes.
- Top each cup with diced avocado, sour cream, pico de gallo, pickled jalapeños, and fresh cilantro, as desired.
Submit your review
Our Family Foods
Average rating: 0 reviews