https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Oatmeal-Buttersotch-Chip-Cookies.jpg 2127 1409 Lauren DeVries https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/OF_LOGO_340X156-01-300x138.png Lauren DeVries2021-12-08 21:28:252021-12-08 21:28:26Oatmeal Butterscotch Chip Cookies
A deep caramelly flavor, mixed with oats!
Oatmeal Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Serves: 2 dozen 3 1/2″ cookies
- 1 cup Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp. Our Family® Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Sugar
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Our Family® Eggs
- 1 1/1 tsp. Our Family® Vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups Our Family® Rolled Oats (old fashioned or quick, not instant)
- 1 3/4 cups Our Family® Butterscotch Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Cream the butter and sugars at medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, waiting to add the second until the first is full incorporated. Mix in the vanilla.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, while mixing at low speed, until just incorporated. Stir in oats and butterscotch chips by hand. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes until golden brown but still soft. Let cookies cool for 2 minutes on pan then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Submit your review
Our Family Foods
Average rating: 0 reviews