Is it even a sandwich? We’d say so!
Open-Faced Turkey Melt
Prep: 15 minutes
Broil: 5 minutes
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) French baguette, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thirds
- 1 medium Open Acres Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 cups sliced leftover or pre-cooked turkey breast meat
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 package (7 to 8 ounces) Brie cheese, cut into 1⁄4-inch slices
1. Place oven rack about 5 inches from source of heat. Preheat broiler to high. In small bowl, whisk together mustard and rosemary. Spread baguette pieces with mustard mixture. Place baguette pieces, mustard side up, in single layer on rimmed baking pan. Over mustard mixture, layer apple, turkey and cranberry sauce; broil 3 minutes.
2. Top each sandwich with Brie; broil 2 minutes longer or until cheese melts. To serve, sprinkle sandwiches with rosemary, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 552 Calories, 11g Fat (7g Saturated), 115mg Cholesterol, 916mg Sodium, 65g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 45g Protein