The creamiest frosting, perfect for your next cake!
Our Family® Cream Cheese Frosting
Makes enough for one 3-layer cake
- 2 pkg. (8 oz.) Our Family® Cream Cheese (brick style), softened
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Our Family® Unsalted Butter, softened
- 4 cups Our Family® Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Place the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar into the bowl of a standing mixer. Using a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese mixture on LOW speed until blended (about 30 seconds). Increase the mixer speed to HIGH and continue beating for 5 minutes, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl every 2 minutes. Reduce the mixer speed to LOW and add the vanilla. Beat until well blended (about 15 seconds). Frosting will be thick, soft and creamy. Refrigerate the frosting for 1-2 hours until slightly stiff. Use frosting as desired.
Submit your review