Your go-to 30 minutes chicken recipe for all you chicken lovers outs there!
Oven-Fried Honey–Dijon Chicken
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 20 minutes
- Our Family® Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 3⁄4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Dried Basil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Dried Oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1⁄2 small Open Acres® Red Onion, finely chopped (about 1⁄4 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Honey
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 6 Open Acres® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 6 oz. each)
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Spray rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large zip-top plastic bag, combine cornmeal, flour, Old Bay seasoning, basil, oregano and salt. Seal bag and shake until well combined. In medium bowl, whisk together onion, Dijon mustard, honey and lemon juice.
3. Dip 2 chicken breasts into mustard-honey mixture to coat, then place in bag with cornmeal mixture. Seal bag, pressing out excess air. Shake bag to evenly coat chicken; transfer chicken to prepared pan. Repeat with remaining chicken, mustard-honey mixture and cornmeal mixture. Lightly spray top of chicken breasts with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Bake chicken 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 351 Calories, 3g Fat (1g Saturated), 79mg Cholesterol, 552mg Sodium, 46g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 35g Protein
Submit your review