Guaranteed to wow your family and friends!
Pan de Queso
Prep: 20 minutes plus standing
Bake: 35 minutes
Makes: 12 pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups tapioca flour
- 4 tsp. Our Family® Baking Powder
- 3⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 6 tbsp. Our Family® Whole Milk
- 2 large Our Family® Eggs
- 3 tbsp. Our Family® Vegetable Oil
- 2 1⁄4 cups shredded queso fresco
- Our Family® Nonstick Baking Spray
- In large bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder and salt. In medium microwave-safe bowl, heat milk in microwave oven on high 20 seconds or until warm; whisk in eggs and oil. With wooden spoon, stir milk mixture into flour mixture until just combined, do not overmix. Fold in queso fresco.
- Spray large bowl with baking spray. Dust work surface and hands with flour. Turn dough onto work surface; with hands, knead dough until smooth. Place dough in prepared bowl. Cover loosely with plastic wrap; let stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Divide and shape dough into 12 equal balls, placing on prepared baking pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 252 Calories, 13g Fat (6g Saturated), 61mg Cholesterol, 646mg Sodium, 21g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 10g Protein
Country of Origin: Colombia, “Pan de Queso” translates to “cheese bread.”
Submit your review