A flaky crust and fruity filling you won’t want to miss!
Peach Lattice Pie With Our Family® Peach Pie Filling
Bake: 60 minutes
- 1 box Our Family® Refrigerated 9 inch Pie Crusts
- 2 21 oz. cans Our Family® Peach Pie Filling
- 1 Our Family® Egg, beaten (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare crust as directed on box for a two crust pie, using a 9 inch glass pie plate. Spoon peach pie filling into the crust.
- To make lattice top, cut second crust into 1/2 inch wide strips. Weave strips on top of the filling in a lattice design. Trim strips to be even with bottom crust. Fold bottom crust over strips, seal and crimp edges.
- Brush crust evenly with beaten egg. Bake 60 minutes, covering edges of crust the last 20 minutes of baking. Cool 1 hour before serving.
Submit your review