A refreshing taste for a refreshing dessert!
Prep: 15 minutes plus cooling
Cook: 7 minutes
Makes: 6 tarts
- 4 ounces Our Family cream cheese
- 4 ounces Our Family plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Our Family fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Our Family honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family light butter
- 2 tablespoons Our Family honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoons Our Family ground cinnamon plus additional for garnish
- 1 pound peaches (about 3 large), pitted and sliced 1⁄4-inch-thick (about 2 1⁄2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon Our Family all-purpose flour
- 6 Our Family single-serve graham cracker tart crusts
- 1 tablespoon toasted Our Family slivered almonds
1. Prepare Topping: In small bowl, stir together all ingredients; refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Prepare Peach Filling: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; stir in brown sugar, honey and cinnamon. Add peaches and cook 6 to 8 minutes or just until peaches are tender, stirring frequently. Stir in flour and cook 30 seconds. Remove skillet from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
3. Place tart crusts on baking sheet. Evenly distribute Peach Filling into tart crusts. Cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
4. To serve, dollop Topping evenly over tarts, and sprinkle each with cinnamon and almonds. Serve immediately.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 304 Calories, 16g Fat (8g saturated), 39mg Cholesterol, 253mg Sodium, 36g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 4g Protein