Nothing beats homemade pizza topped with your favorite things! Try making your very own pizza crust with the family!
Personal Pie Pesto Pizza
Bake: 25 minutes
- 1 cup Our Family® Long Grain White Rice
- 1 can Our Family® Cannellini Beans
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Soy Sauce
- 1 Our Family® Egg
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Oregano
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Garlic
- Our Family® Salt
- Boil rice until its slightly overcooked.
- In a blender: Blend rice, cannellini beans, soy
sauce, egg, oregano, garlic, and a pinch of salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop 1/2 cup
dough portions onto the baking sheet. Spread out the dough
with a spatula. Bake for 25 minutes on 450°F or until the crust has browned.
- Top each crust with your favorite pizza toppings and return
to the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese has slightly melted
Chef’s Tip: Can’t get your kids to eat leafy greens? Pesto can
be your secret weapon. Its packed with heart healthy fats and the same micronutrients as leafy greens.
Submit your review