This recipe is perfect for when you’re craving pizza, but don’t have the time to prep a whole pie!
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 12 minutes
- 8 (½-inch-thick) slices French baguette
- 1½ tablespoons Our Family® Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Our Family® Pizza Sauce
- 4 slices Our Family® Natural Provolone Cheese Slices, halved
- 16 slices pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place baguette slices in single layer on rimmed baking pan; brush both sides with oil and bake 7 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp, turning once.
2. Spread crostini with sauce; top with cheese and pepperoni. Bake crostini 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 crostini): 219 Calories, 14g Fat (5g Saturated), 24mg Cholesterol, 457mg Sodium, 13g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 2g Sugars, 9g Protein