This recipe is perfect for when you’re craving pizza, but don’t have the time to prep a whole pie!
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 12 minutes
- 8 (½-inch-thick) slices French baguette
- 1½ tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Our Family® Pizza Sauce
- 4 slices Our Family® Natural Provolone Cheese Slices, halved
- 16 slices pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place baguette slices in single layer on rimmed baking pan; brush both sides with oil and bake 7 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp, turning once.
2. Spread crostini with sauce; top with cheese and pepperoni. Bake crostini 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 crostini): 219 Calories, 14g Fat (5g Saturated), 24mg Cholesterol, 457mg Sodium, 13g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 2g Sugars, 9g Protein
Submit your review
I love these Pizza Crostini They are easy to eat and easy to make making them a perfect snack for any and all occasions. The Our Family Homestyle Pizza Sauce has a sweet and robust flavor that is a perfect compliment to the spice and zing of a pepperoni. What I think I love most is the use of smoky Provolone instead of mozzarella - which is what is traditionally used for pizza dishes. The olive oil helps crisp up the French bread so you get a magnificent crunch with every bite. This was super quick and easy to make and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser for everyone. Since making this my husband has requested it three times as a quick late night treat or for a snack during the races. I highly recommend this delicious and cheesey recipe!