The perfect fall dessert for the perfect fall day!
Prep: 45 minutes plus cooling
Cook: 7 minutes
Makes: 8 trifles
- Our Family® Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups Our Family® Chopped Pecans
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Honey
- 1⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1 can (12 oz.) Our Family® Evaporated Milk
- 1 package (1 oz.) sugar-free fat-free vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 can (15 oz.) Our Family® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 container (12 oz.) Our Family® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cups coarsely crumbled gingersnap cookies (about 7 oz.)
- Line rimmed baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. In large nonstick skillet, toast pecans over medium heat 5 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned, shaking pan often to prevent burning. Stir in honey and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat; stir in salt. Spread pecans in single layer on prepared pan; cool 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat evaporated milk and pudding and pie filling with whisk 2 minutes. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Into eight (12-ounce) parfait or water glasses, layer about 1⁄4 cup pumpkin mixture, 1 tablespoon pecans, 1⁄4 cup whipped topping and 2 tablespoons cookies; repeat layers. To serve, top each trifle with 11⁄2 tablespoons whipped topping and 1 tablespoon pecans.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 498 Calories, 28g Fat (12g Saturated), 13mg Cholesterol, 448mg Sodium, 54g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 7g Protein
Chef’s Tip: Trifles can be prepared, covered and refrigerated up to 4 hours in advance. Top with whipped topping and pecans just before serving.
Submit your review