https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Pumpkin-Pie-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Lauren DeVries https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/OF_LOGO_340X156-01-300x138.png Lauren DeVries2021-12-28 19:52:412022-12-22 13:31:57Pumpkin Pie
A traditionally tasty pie!
Serves: Two 9″ pies
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Sugar
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Ginger
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Clove
- 1/8 tsp. Our Family® Ground Nutmeg
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Milk
- 3 Our Family® Eggs
- 1 15 oz. can Our Family® Pumpkin
- 2 refrigerated Our Family® 9″ Pie Crusts
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, clove and nutmeg. Add cream and milk to sugar mixture, stir until combined. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and pumpkin together until smooth. Stir in the sugar/cream mixture and whisk until combined. Divide mixture between two pie crusts and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes. Lower heat to 350°F and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until the custard has set.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Submit your review
Our Family Foods
Average rating: 0 reviews