These muffins are great to bake for a hot breakfast!
Raisin Bran Muffins
- 1 cup Our Family vegetable oil
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Our Family salt
- 1 18.7 ounce box of Our Family Raisin Bran
- 3 cups Our Family sugar
- 4 Our Family eggs
- 5 cups Our Family all-purpose flour, sifted
- 5 teaspoons Our Family baking soda
- Beat sugar, eggs and oil in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Line muffin tins with paper liners and fill 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350º F for 15-20 minutes. Store unused batter in sealed container. It will keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.