These muffins are great to bake for a hot breakfast!
Raisin Bran Muffins
- 1 cup Our Family® vegetable oil
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 1 tsp. Our Family® salt
- 1 18.7 oz. box of Our Family® Raisin Bran
- 3 cups Our Family® sugar
- 4 Our Family® eggs
- 5 cups Our Family® all-purpose flour, sifted
- 5 teaspoons Our Family® baking soda
- Beat sugar, eggs and oil in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Line muffin tins with paper liners and fill 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350º F for 15-20 minutes. Store unused batter in sealed container. It will keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Submit your review