Fresh and fruity this tropical dessert is filled with flavor! It’s also super easy to make, which makes it an even better dessert option!
Raspberry-Mango Fruit Crisp
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 45 minutes
- Our Family® Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 4 cups raspberries
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups Our Family® Oats and Honey Granola
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Unsalted Butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces and softened
- 1/3 cup Our Family® Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 375°; spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, toss mangoes, raspberries, cornstarch, granulated sugar, lemon juice and zest; transfer to prepared dish.
- In medium bowl, stir granola, butter, brown sugar, flour and coconut; sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake crisp 45 minutes or until top is golden brown and edges are bubbly. Makes about 8 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 cup): 372 Calories, 16g Fat, 9g Saturated Fat, 31mg Cholesterol, 37mg Sodium, 56g Carbohydrates, 7g Fiber, 33g Sugars, 20g Added Sugars, 4g Protein
Submit your review