Try our delicious twist on a traditional Italian salad recipe!
Ravioli Caprese Salad
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 18 minutes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons Our Family® sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen Our Family® Mini Cheese Ravioli
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil plus additional for garnish (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon Our Family®salt
- ¼ teaspoon Our Family® black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted unsalted pistachios
- Shaved Parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
1. In small saucepot, whisk garlic, vinegar, sugar and mustard; heat to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 18 minutes or until reduced by half. Transfer vinegar mixture to large bowl; refrigerate 15 minutes.
2. Prepare ravioli as label directs; drain and rinse with cold water.
3. In large bowl, toss ravioli, vinegar mixture, tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled. Makes about 5⅓ cups.
4. Serve ravioli sprinkled with pistachios garnished with cheese and basil, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1⅓ cups): 386 Calories, 8g Fat (3g Saturated), 30mg Cholesterol, 588mg Sodium, 64g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 13g Sugars, 14g Protein