Enjoy your evening!
Red Lemon-Lime Sangria
Prep: 10 minutes plus standing and chilling
Microwave: 1 minute
Serves: 9 cups or 12 servings
- 1 large lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 medium orange
- 1 cup Our Family granulated sugar
- 1 cup Our Family water
- 1 can (6 ounces) Our Family frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 bottle (1.5 liters) or 2 bottles (750 ml each) red wine (such as Rioja or Burgundy), chilled
1. Thinly slice unpeeled lemon, lime and orange. Remove any visible seeds. In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar and water. Heat in microwave oven on high 1 minute. Stir until sugar dissolves. Cool to room temperature.
2. In large pitcher, stir sugar mixture, limeade and sliced fruit until well blended. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
3. Pour red wine into fruit mixture. Serve sangria over ice.