A beautiful and delicious holiday dish!
Roasted Pear Crisps
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 Our Family® Foil Stuffing Pan
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 Bosc pears, halved lengthwise and cored
- 1/2 Open Acres® Lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 4 tbsp. Our Family® Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups Our Family® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- Preheat oven to 375°; spray pan with cooking spray. Place pears, cut side up, in prepared pan.
- In small bowl, whisk lemon juice, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon syrup, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and cardamom; brush over pears and roast 35 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- In food processor, pulse oats, and remaining 2 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon syrup and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon until small pieces remain; sprinkle over pears. Roast pears 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and pears are tender.
- Serve pears with ice cream sprinkled with pomegranate arils.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1/2 pear, 1/4 cup ice cream): 227 Calories, 10g Fat, 6g Saturated Fat, 28mg Cholesterol, 22mg Sodium, 33g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 19g Sugars, 8g Added Sugars, 3g Protein
Submit your review