So bright in flavors you’ll be the new grill master!
Rosemary-Garlic Rubbed Pork Roast
Prep: 15 minutes plus standing
Roast: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Our Family® Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1 package (2⁄3 oz.) fresh rosemary, leaves removed and coarsely chopped (about 3 tbsp.)
- 5 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Honey
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Kosher Salt
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 (3-lb.) Open Acres® tied Boneless Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Line 13 x 9-inch roasting pan with aluminum foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except pork. Rub pork with garlic mixture and place in prepared pan.
2. Roast pork 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350° and roast 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes longer or until internal temperature reaches 140°. Transfer pork to cutting board and let stand 15 minutes before slicing (temperature will rise to 145°).
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 180 Calories, 8g Fat (2g Saturated), 58mg Cholesterol, 305mg Sodium, 4g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 23g Protein
Chef’s Tip: A boneless pork loin roast is made from two pork loins that have been tied together with kitchen string.
Submit your review
Love pork and rosemary together! Easy too.