Creamy and naturally sweetened this Frappé might be your new favorite pick me up!
Salted Date-Caramel Frappés
Prep: 10 minutes plus soaking
- 8 pitted Deglet Noor dates
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Coarse Kosher Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 cups ice
- 3 cups Our Family® Extra Creamy Whipped Topping
- 3/4 cup cold brew concentrate, chilled
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Whole Milk
- In medium bowl, cover dates with hot water; soak 15 minutes and drain.
- In blender, purée dates, salt and 3 tablespoons cold water until smooth. Add ice, 1 cup whipped topping, cold brew concentrate and milk; purée until smooth. Makes about 5 cups.
- Pour cold brew mixture into 4 (12-ounce) glasses; top with remaining 2 cups whipped topping. Makes 4 frappés.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 frappé): 165 Calories, 8g Fat, 4g Saturated Fat, 35mg Cholesterol, 194mg Sodium, 20g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 18g Sugars, 7g Added Sugars, 2g Protein