Bring the taste of the south to your dinner table!
Santa Fe Mexican Pizza
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 8 minutes
- 1 package (14 ounces) Our Family pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup Our Family refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced mild green chiles, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Our Family taco seasoning
- 1 1⁄4 cups Our Family shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family medium salsa
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family drained sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spread pizza crust with refried beans, leaving 1⁄4-inch border around entire crust. Over refried beans, evenly sprinkle chiles, taco seasoning and cheese.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove pizza from oven. Top pizza with sour cream, salsa, avocado, olives, tomato, bell pepper and onions. Cut pizza into 8 slices and serve.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 608 Calories, 27g Fat (10g Saturated), 39mg Cholesterol, 1249mg Sodium, 71g Carbohydrates, 8g Fiber, 24g Protein