Seafood Linguine Americaine30 Minutes Serves: 4
- 1 Box Our Family Linguine Pasta
- 1 Bag Raw Open Acres Shrimp
- 1 Open Acres Lobster Bisque Soup
- 1 Open Acres Yellow Onion
- 1 cup Open Acres grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Small bunch- fresh chives, minced
- 3 each cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp Our Family Olive Oil
- 2 oz. white cooking wine
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Fill a medium/large sauce pot with salted water 3/4 way full. Bring to a boil.
- Add linguine and cook for 10 minutes. Strain and toss lightly with olive oil and set aside.
- Rinse out the sauce pot and return to the stovetop. Add olive oil, onion, garlic and bring to medium heat.
- . Stir until color starts to form, add cleaned shrimp sauté for 1-minute cooking shrimp on both sides..
- Add cooking wine and reduce. Next add lobster bisque and turn flame down to low simmer..
- Add chives, tomatoes, lemon and seasoning.
- Fold together with linguini pasta. Garnish with additional chives.