These Sweet Potato Wedges are low in calories, fat and sodium, and high in flavor, taste, and deliciousness!
Seasoned Sweet Potato Wedges
Prep: 10 minutes • Cook: 55 minutes
- ¼ teaspoon Our Family Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Our Family Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Our Family Cayenne Pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley and/or thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Our Family Olive Oil
- 3-4 large sweet potatoes, each cut into ½-inch-thick wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line large rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper; spray with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, combine cinnamon, salt, cayenne pepper, allspice, and white pepper.
- In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil and cinnamon mixture until well combined; transfer potatoes to prepared pan. Roast potatoes 55 to 60 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring once halfway through roasting; transfer potatoes to large bowl.
- Toss potatoes with parsley until well combined.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
157 Calories, 2g Fat (1g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 107mg Sodium, 33g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 2g Protein