These Sweet Potato Wedges are low in calories, fat and sodium, and high in flavor, taste, and deliciousness!
Seasoned Sweet Potato Wedges
Prep: 10 minutes
Roast: 55 minutes
- Our Family® Nonstick Cooking Spray
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 8 tsp. Our Family® Cayenne Pepper
- 8 tsp. ground allspice
- 8 tsp. white pepper
- 3 to 4 large sweet potatoes (about 2½
lbs.), each cut into ½-inch-thick
- 2 tsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley and/or thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line large rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper; spray with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, combine cinnamon, salt, cayenne pepper, allspice and white pepper.
- In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil and cinnamon mixture until well combined; transfer potatoes to prepared pan. Roast potatoes 55 to 60 minutes or until tender and lightly browned,
stirring once halfway through roasting; transfer potatoes to large bowl.
- Toss potatoes with parsley until well combined.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 157 Calories, 2g Fat (1g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 107mg Sodium, 33g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 2g Protein