These Sweet Potato Wedges are low in calories, fat and sodium, and high in flavor, taste, and deliciousness!
Seasoned Sweet Potato Wedges
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 55 minutes
- ¼ teaspoon Our Family Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Our Family Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Our Family Cayenne Pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley and/or thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Our Family Olive Oil
- 3-4 large sweet potatoes, each cut into ½-inch-thick wedges
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray bottom of 9 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In microwave-safe medium bowl, heat 1½ cups chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter in microwave oven on high 1½ to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every 30 seconds; cool slightly.
- In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat sugar, vanilla, salt and remaining 6 tablespoons butter 2 to 3 minutes or until light and creamy. Beat in eggs 1 at a time until incorporated. With mixer on low speed, beat in chocolate mixture; beat in fl our and sour cream. Pour batter into prepared baking dish; sprinkle remaining ½ cup chocolate chips and walnuts evenly over batter.
- Bake brownie 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool brownie in pan on wire rack. Cut into 9 brownies.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 468 Calories, 28g Fat (15g Saturated), 102mg Cholesterol, 99mg Sodium, 54g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 6g Protein