Bring the taste of Mexico to your household with our simple and easy recipe!
Prep: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Our Family granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Our Family ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Our Family vegetable oil
- 6 (8-inch) Our Family flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons Our Family butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family honey
- Fresh raspberries for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425o. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Brush 2 rimmed baking pans with 11⁄2 teaspoons oil. Brush both sides of tortillas with remaining oil, then melted butter. Place 3 tortillas in single layer on each prepared pan, overlapping slightly if necessary.
2. Bake 5 minutes. With tongs, flip tortillas and rotate baking pans. Bake 3 to 4 minutes longer or until lightly browned and crisp.
3. Transfer tortillas to clean baking pans. Immediately sprinkle both sides of tortillas with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Serve warm, drizzled with honey and garnished with raspberries, if desired.
Chef Tip Try these tasty treats along with your favorite frozen vanilla yogurt.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 353 Calories, 14g Fat (5g Saturated), 16mg Cholesterol, 294mg Sodium, 55g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 4g Protein