Your next go-to healthy lunch!
Smoked Turkey Wrap
Prep: 10 minutes
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Our Family chipotle chili powder and/or Our Family ancho chili powder
- 4 flavored Our Family flour tortillas or wraps
- 12 thin slices reduced Our Family fat smoked turkey
- 4 slices Our Family reduced fat Cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 4 thin slices Open Acres red onion, rings separated
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, halved, pitted and sliced
1. In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice and chili powder.
2. Layer each tortilla with 3 slices turkey, 2 pieces cheese, 1 lettuce leaf, 4 each of the onion, tomato and avocado; top with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture.
3. Roll up tortilla around filling and secure with toothpicks. Cut each sandwich in half diagonally. Enjoy with a side of fruit or cup of soup for lunch or light dinner.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 505 Calories, 28g Fat (8g Saturated), 30mg Cholesterol, 1124mg Sodium, 45g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 18g Protein