Yummy homemade pizza in under 30 minutes!
Southwest Tortilla Pizzas
Prep: 20 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Our Family olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 small Open Acres white onion, finely chopped (about 1⁄2 cup)
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 6 ears) or Our Family frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Our Family salt
- 3 tablespoons drained and chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Our Family black beans, drained, 1⁄4 cup drained liquid reserved
- 4 (8-inch) Our Family flour tortillas
- 2 cups Our Family finely shredded Cheddar Jack cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Adjust 2 oven racks to top and bottom position. Preheat oven to 400°. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, onion, corn and salt; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in jalapeños.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together sour cream and enchilada sauce. In medium bowl, coarsely mash beans with reserved liquid.
- Place 2 tortillas in single layer on each of 2 rimmed baking pans. Spread about 1⁄2 cup beans over each tortilla. Evenly distribute corn mixture over beans and top with cheese.
- Bake pizzas 8 minutes or until cheese melts and tortillas are crisp, rotating pans between upper and lower racks halfway through baking. To serve, cut each pizza into 6 wedges; drizzle with sour cream mixture and sprinkle with cilantro.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 754 Calories, 32g Fat (15g Saturated), 64mg Cholesterol, 1907mg Sodium, 90g Carbohydrates, 12g Fiber, 32g Protein