Ooey-gooey and cheesy this one-dish meal makes for a great family dinner!
Southwestern Chicken & Potato Bake
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 1 hour
- Our Family® Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 5 oz. each), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Taco Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Our Family® Vegetable Fajita Blend, thawed
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed canned Our Family® Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Frozen Corn, thawed
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Our Family® Sliced Potatoes, drained
- 1 cup Our Family® Salsa
- 1 package (7.5 oz.) Our Family® Individually Wrapped Sharp Cheddar Snack Bars, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded Our Family® Mexican Cheese
- Fresh chopped chives and/or thinly sliced green onions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°; spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, toss chicken, seasoning and oil. In separate large bowl, toss vegetable blend, beans, corn, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- In prepared dish, layer chicken mixture and potatoes; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Top potatoes with vegetable blend mixture, salsa and cheeses; cover dish tightly with nonstick aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until heated through, internal temperature of chicken mixture reaches 165® and top is lightly browned. Makes about 9 cups.
- Serve bake sprinkled with chives and/or green onions, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 1/2 cups): 418 Calories, 19g Fat, 9g Saturated Fat, 97mg Cholesterol, 1185mg Sodium, 28g Carbohydrates, 5g Fiber, 4g Sugars, 0g Added Sugars, 34g Protein
Submit your review