You will be instantly transported to old Italy with this delicious, mouth-watering dish!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 1 package (16 ounces) Our Family spaghetti with cauliflower
- 12 slices Our Family smoked bacon (about ¾ pound), cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pint (2 cups) Our Family heavy cream
- 1 cup Our Family grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
- 1-½ cups Our Family frozen green peas
- 1 teaspoon Our Family salt
- 1 teaspoon Our Family ground black pepper
- 2 Our Family large eggs
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives (optional)
- Heat large covered saucepan of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add spaghetti and cook as label directs; drain pasta, then return to saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook 10 minutes or until crisp, stirring frequently. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring. Remove skillet from heat; carefully drain off fat. Add cream to bacon and cook over medium-high heat until mixture simmers, stirring to loosen any browned bits on bottom of skillet. Add cheese and cook 4 minutes, stirring until cheese melts. Stir in frozen peas, salt, and pepper; heat just until mixture begins to simmer. Remove skillet from heat.
- In small bowl, lightly whisk eggs with chives, if using. Slowly stir eggs into skillet. Pour sauce over spaghetti. With tongs, toss spaghetti with sauce until well combined. Sprinkle with cheese to serve.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
557 Calories, 32g Fat (18g Saturated), 151mg Cholesterol, 679mg Sodium, 49g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 19g Protein