Deconstructed lasagna with all of the delicious flavor!
Speedy Skillet Lasagna
- 16 oz. Our Family® Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 cloves Our Family® Minced Garlic
- 1 large chopped onion (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 oz. sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh basil or 1 tsp. Our Family® Dried Basil
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh flat leaf parsley or 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 24 oz. prepared marinara sauce
- 2 cups Our Family® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare egg noodles according to package directions.
- In an extra large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, brown hamburger, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up, about 5 minutes and no longer pink. Add garlic, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain off any excessive fat.
- Add herbs, salt and pepper. Stir in marinara sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cooked egg noodles and gently stir to combine. Add mozzarella cheese, toss to combine and let cheese melt. Serve and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
Submit your review