Spicy Mahi Mahi with Citrus SlawCook: 20 minutes Serves: 1
- 1 Mahi Mahi Fillet
- 1 Tbsp. Our Family® Garlic Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Our Family® Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. Our Family® Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4th Tsp. Our Family® Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Our Family® Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp. Our Family® Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp. Our Family® Cumin
- 1 Open Acres® Navel Orange, Zest and Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Our Family® Sugar or Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- 1 Red Cabbage, Shredded
- 1 Purple Cabbage, Shredded
- 1 Open Acres® Carrots, Shredded
- Cilantro, Shredded
1. For the rub: Combine garlic salt, brown sugar, cayenne pepper, black pepper, onion powder, paprika and cumin and mix well.
2. For the Mahi Mahi: Preheat grill to high.
3. Season Mahi Mahi generously with the rub.
4. Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. For the slaw: Whisk together the orange and lemon zest and juice, the lime juice, the sugar or honey, and olive oil for the dressing, adding the garlic salt to taste.
6. Toss the dressing with the red and purple cabbage with the carrots and cilantro to form the slaw mixture and serve with the fish. Enjoy!