Make these delicious cannelloni’s that look like more work than they are for you next gathering!
Our Family Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- 1 lb. Our Family® Frozen spinach
- 7 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 Our Family® Grade A Large Egg
- 2 cups Our Family® Finely Cut Mozzarella Cheese
- Our Family® Salt, to taste
- 8 cannelloni pasta tubes
- 2 cups Our Family® Tomato, Basil and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat to 425°f.
- Drain thawed frozen spinach in a fine-mesh strainer, pressing down on the spinach with the bottom of a wooden spoon to squeeze out as much water as possible. Chop the cooked spinach finely and transfer it to a large bowl.
- Add the ricotta, lightly beaten Our Family Large Egg, 1-1/2 cups of the Our Family Finely Cut Mozzarella Cheese, Our Family Salt and fresh basil. Mix well to combine.
- Cook cannelloni pasta tubes according to package directions, drain and submerge in cold water. Drain well.
- Fill each tube evenly with the spinach-cheese mixture using a small spoon or piping bag.
- Grease a medium baking dish with Our Family Butter. Spoon one ladleful of Our Family Tomato, Basil and Garlic Pasta Sauce evenly over the bottom of the dish. Transfer the filled cannelloni to the baking dish in a single layer. Cover evenly with the remaining pasta sauce, then sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of Our Family Fancy Finely Cut Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with more basil.
Submit your review