Spicy, zesty, and simple, this flavorful shrimp taco dish will soon become a staple in your recipe collection!
Sriracha Lime-Marinated Shrimp Tacos
Prep: 15 minutes plus standing
Cook: 5 minutes
- 1 lb. Open Acres® Raw Extra Jumbo 16-20 Count EZ Peel Shrimp, thawed, peeled, deveined and tail shells removed
- 2 tbsp. sriracha plus additional for serving (optional)
- 11 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp. lime zest
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 (6-inch) Our Family® Soft Taco Style Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
- ⅓ cup Our Family® Sour Cream
1. In medium bowl, toss shrimp, sriracha, lime juice and zest; cover and let stand 15 minutes
2. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture; cook 5 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once.
3. Fill tortillas with cabbage, onion, shrimp, avocado, cilantro, sriracha, if desired, and sour cream.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 tacos): 459 Calories, 20g Fat (6g Saturated), 165mg Cholesterol, 1133mg Sodium, 44g Carbohydrates, 7g Fiber, 7g Sugars, 25g Protein
Submit your review