Celebrate Memorial Day, the 4th of July or the weekend by putting these classic All-American cheeseburgers on your grill!
Total recipe time: 30 minutes
- ¼ cup Our Family honey mustard
- ¼ cup Our Family mayonnaise
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 Our Family hamburger buns
- 8 slices Our Family American cheese
- Romaine lettuce, tomato slices
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Cut star shapes from cheese with cookie cutter.
- Lightly shape ground beef into eight 1/2-inch thick patties. Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 9 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160° F, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper after turning. About 1 minute before burgers are done, top with cheese stars.
- Serve in buns with sauce, lettuce and tomato.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
495 Calories, 29g Fat (11g Saturated), 100mg Cholesterol, 661mg Sodium, 23g Carbohydrates, 31g Protein
Recipe and photo courtesy of the Beef Checkoff, http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com.