A sweet and creamy treat for any occasion.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
Prep: 20 minutes
Refrigerate + Bake: 1 hr 15 minutes
- 1 (12-inch square) sheet frozen Puff Pastry, thawed
- 3 tbsp. Our Family® Regular Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Strawberry Preserves
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Light Brown Sugar
- Open puff pastry on a work surface; spread cream cheese and fruit spread over pastry to within ½ inch of edges.
- Brush border with water; starting with bottom edge, roll up pastry, pressing to seal at top.
- Lightly brush pastry with water and roll in brown sugar; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°; remove plastic from pastry and cut crosswise into 12 slices.
- Place rolls, flat side down, on a parchment-lined rimmed baking pan; bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Submit your review