A sweet treat for all of the sweeties in your life!
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 22 minutes
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 2½ cups Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Salt
- ⅓ cup low fat buttermilk
- ¼ cup Our Family® Canola Oil
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Vanilla Extract
- 1½ cups Our Family® Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Our Family® Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 Our Family® Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°. In medium bowl, stir flour, baking soda and salt until well blended. In small bowl, combine buttermilk, oil, and vanilla extract.
- In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat sugar and butter 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula. Reduce speed to low. Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk mixture and beat just until combined, scraping bowl occasionally. Fold strawberries into batter.
- Line 24 standard muffin cups with paper liners. Spoon batter evenly into cups. Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcakes comes out clean, rotating pans between upper and lower racks halfway through baking. Cool cupcakes in pan on wire rack 20 minutes. Remove cupcakes from muffin pan to wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 160 Calories, 7g Fat (3g Saturated), 28mg Cholesterol, 85mg Sodium, 23g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 2g Protein
Submit your review