The crunchiest and tastiest streusel topping!
Streusel Topping For Our Family® Very Apple Filling
Bake: 45 minutes
- 3/4 cup Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Our Family® Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Sugar
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup cold Our Family® Unsalted Butter
Pie Crust & Filling
- 1 20 oz. can Our Family® Very Apple Pie Filling
- 1 box Our Family® Refrigerated 9 inch Pie Crusts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare crust as directed on box for one crust pie, using a 9 inch glass pie plate. Spoon very apple pie filling into crust.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, brown sugar, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and pecans. Using a pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until the mixture is crumbly. Evenly sprinkle streusel on top of pie and bake 40 to 45 minutes until streusel topping is light golden brown.
Submit your review