Get all of your nutrition in one stuffed pepper!
Our Family Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 6 large Our Family® Bell Peppers (any color)
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 cup Our Family® Frozen Sweet Cut Corn
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1 clove fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large fresh tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cup Our Family® Mild White Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut peppers in half and remove seeds and membranes, lay peppers on a microwave safe plate and cook about one minute.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is cooked through and drain. Return cooked ground beef to pan and stir in Our Family Frozen Sweet Cut Corn, Our Family Salt, chopped garlic and tomatoes. Cook until hot.
- Stuff peppers with beef mixture. Place peppers in a baking dish.
- Cover peppers tightly with foil and bake 10 minutes. Uncover and distribute Our Family Mild White Cheddar Shredded Cheese evenly over peppers and bake about 15 minutes longer or until peppers are tender. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Submit your review