The perfect dip for a party, family game night, snack time, or, well, anything!
Sun-Dried Tomato, Feta and Rosemary Dip
Prep: 10 minutes
Makes: about 3 1⁄2 cups
- 1 can (15 oz.) Our Family® Great Northern beans, undrained
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 jar (7 oz.) sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (1 cup)
- 6 oz. Our Family® Feta Cheese
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- In food processor with knife blade attached, purée beans with liquid and lemon juice 30 seconds. Scrape side of bowl with rubber spatula. Add tomatoes with oil, cheese and pepper, and purée 1 minute or until smooth. Add rosemary leaves and pulse 3 times.
- Transfer mixture to serving bowl. Serve with crackers, breadsticks, pita wedges and/or veggies.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 tablespoons): 79 Calories, 6g Fat (2g Saturated), 5mg Cholesterol, 128mg Sodium, 4g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 2g Protein
Submit your review