Tasty nachos made just the way you like them.
Prep: 30 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1.25 oz. package Our Family® Mild Taco Seasoning
- 13 oz. bag Our Family® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Our Family® Mexican Blend Fancy Cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® sliced Pitted Black Olives
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced onions
- Our Family® Jalapenos
- green onion
- Our Family® Sour Cream
- Our Family® Salsa
1. Brown ground beef until fully cooked and no longer pink, add Our Family Taco Seasoning according to package directions. When liquid is absorbed take off heat and set aside.
2. Arrange chips on an oven-safe dish and place cooked beef on the chips and top cooked beef with cheese. Place under broiler until cheese is melted and bubbly.
3. Alternative cooking method: Arrange chips on microwave-safe platter and place cooked beef on the chips and top cooked beef with cheese. Microwave at 50% power in 30-second intervals, until melted and bubbly.
4. Top with onions, black olives and tomatoes and serve with any additional toppings you desire.
Submit your review