Bring the taste of Sweden to your dinner table in 40 minutes!
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 25 minutes
- Our Family Nonstick cooking spray
- 3⁄4 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 pound ground pork
- 1 Our Family large egg
- 1 cup Our Family evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Our Family onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Our Family salt
- 8 teaspoon Our Family ground black pepper
- 1 jar (12 ounces) Our Family homestyle beef gravy
- 1 container (8 ounces) Our Family sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Our Family ground nutmeg
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, gently mix all ingredients except gravy, sour cream and nutmeg. Form meat mixture into 1-inch balls and place on prepared pan. Bake meatballs 25 to 30 minutes or until browned and internal temperature reaches 155°.
2. Meanwhile, in medium saucepot, cook gravy, sour cream and nutmeg over medium heat 5 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring occasionally. To serve, transfer meatballs to chafing dish or large serving platter; spoon gravy mixture over meatballs and sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 293 Calories, 20g Fat (10g Saturated), 86mg Cholesterol, 681mg Sodium, 10g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 14g Protein