A tasty game day treat!
Sweet-and-Salty Popcorn Footballs
Prep: 10 minutes (plus setting time)
Cook: 10 minutes
- 2 cups Our Family® Classic Potato Chips
- 1 cup Our Family® Mini Pretzel Twists
- 1 cup chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 cups Our Family® Lightly Sea Salted Popcorn
- 4 tbsp. Our Family® Unsalted Butter
- 5 cups Our Family® Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini m&m chocolate candies
- Our Family® No Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Our Family® White Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, combine potato chips, pretzels, sandwich cookies and popcorn. Using your hands, crush mixture into small pieces.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted and smooth. Pour melted marshmallow mixture over popcorn and stir to coat. Add mini m&ms and fold to incorporate.
- Spray hands with nonstick cooking spray and shape 1 cup of popcorn mixture at a time into football shapes. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and let set.
- Microwave chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until melted and smooth. Transfer melted chocolate to a zip-top bag. Cut a small hole at the corner of the bag and pipe lines resembling laces onto each popcorn football.
- Wait for chocolate to set and serve.
Submit your review