Make your tacos into a delicious salad in a tortilla bowl!
Our Family Taco Salad
- 6 each Our Family® Burrito-Sized Flour Tortillas
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 package Our Family® Taco Seasoning
- 1 15 oz. can Our Family® Black Beans
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium Our Family® Tomato, chopped
- 2 cups Our Family® Mexican Blend Thick Shredded Cheese
- Additional toppings: Our Family® Sour Cream, Our Family® Mild Thick and Chunky Salsa, Cilantro, Our Family® Sliced and Pitted Black Olives, chopped onion
- Heat oven to 400°F To make tortilla bowls: Select six oven-safe bowls. Microwave one Our Family Tortilla 10 seconds, remove and brush olive oil on both sides of the Our Family Tortilla and place over the inverted bowl.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned. Remove tortilla bowls and place on wire rack. Cool 2 minutes.
- Brown ground beef and onion until no longer pink, add Our Family Taco Seasoning and follow package directions.
- Place tortilla bowls on plates. Spoon about 1/2 cup ground beef mixture into each tortilla bowl. Top each with 1/2 cup lettuce, and equally distribute tomatoes and Our Family Black Beans over meat and lettuce and finish with Our Family Thick Cut Mexican cheese. Add any preferred additional toppings.
Submit your review