Easy to make and even easier to eat, these fruity granola bars will be a huge hit with the whole family!
Tropical Chewy Granola Bars
Prep: 15 minutes + chilling
- 1 cup creamy sunflower butter
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Honey
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 cups Our Family® Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup finely chopped banana chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried pineapple
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped Our Family® Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- Line 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil so that foil extends about 2 inches over sides of dish. In large bowl, stir sunflower butter, honey and vanilla extract; fold in oats, banana chips, mango, pineapple, nuts, seeds and salt. Firmly press granola mixture into even layer in prepared dish; cover and refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Using overhanging sides of foil, transfer granola mixture to cutting board and remove foil; cut into 12 bars. Wrap bars individually in plastic wrap; refrigerate up to 5 days.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 bar): 280 Calories, 15g Fat, 2g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 131mg Sodium, 34g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 19g Sugars, 18g Added Sugars, 6g Protein
Submit your review