The perfect, fresh and healthy breakfast for summer mornings! Top it off with Our Family’s new Honey Almond Granola!
Tropical Tajín® Smoothie Bowl
Prep: 10 minutes + standing
- 3 cups pineapple, chopped
- 3 cups Our Family® Frozen Mango Chunks, 1 cup thawed
- 1 cup refrigerated sweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Honey
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Our Family® Frozen Sliced Strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup Our Family® Honey Almond Granola
- 1 tsp. Tajín clásico seasoning
- In blender, purée 2 cups pineapple, 2 cups frozen mango, milk, chia seeds, honey and lime juice; let stand 10 minutes. Makes about 4 cups.
- Divide mango mixture into 4 serving bowls; arrange kiwi, strawberries, granola, and remaining 1 cup thawed mango and 1 cup pineapple over top. Sprinkle fruit with seasoning.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 bowl): 360 Calories, 8g Fat, 3g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 210mg Sodium, 71g Carbohydrates, 9g Fiber, 44g Sugars, 15g Added Sugars, 5g Protein
Submit your review