The perfect weekend lunch!
Turkey Reuben Sandwiches
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 8 slices rye bread
- Our Family® Zero-Calorie Butter Spray
- 4 Our Family® Slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 cups Our Family® sliced Fresh Cooked Turkey Breast Meat
- 1⁄2 cup Thousand Island dressing
1. In small bowl, combine coleslaw mix, green onions, lemon juice and caraway seeds; toss to combine.
2. Spray 1 side of bread slices with cooking spray. Place 4 bread slices, sprayed side down, on work surface. On each slice of bread, layer 1 slice cheese, 3⁄4 cup coleslaw mixture, 1 cup turkey and 2 tablespoons dressing. Place remaining bread slices, sprayed side up, over fillings.
3. Preheat griddle over medium heat. Place sandwiches on griddle and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until bread is golden and cheese melts, turning sandwiches halfway through cooking. Cut each sandwich in half and serve with Lite Seasoned Oven Fries.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 642 Calories, 30g Fat (9g Saturated), 132mg Cholesterol, 788mg Sodium, 39g Carbohydrates, 5g Fiber, 53g Protein
Submit your review