Ohhhhh how yummy!
Tuscan Tuna, White Bean and Avocado Salad
Prep: 25 minutes
- 1 can (12 ounces) solid white albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄2 cup diced Open Acres red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon Our Family extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Our Family red wine vinegar/span>
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Our Family kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Our Family ground black pepper
- 1 cup rinsed and drained cannellini beans
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium avocados
- 1⁄4-inch-thick slices French baguette brushed with 2 teaspoons Our Familyolive oil and toasted
1. In medium bowl, flake tuna with fork. Stir in onion, basil, chives, oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper. Fold in beans and tomato.
2. Divide greens over 4 individual plates. Cut avocados in half; remove pits and remove avocado flesh from skin using a large spoon. Place 1 avocado half over greens on each plate.
3. Spoon tuna mixture into avocado halves on each plate and serve with baguette toasts.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 409 Calories, 23g Fat (3g Saturated), 30mg Cholesterol, 678mg Sodium, 29g Carbohydrates, 8g Fiber, 26g Protein