Ohhhhh how yummy!
Tuscan Tuna, White Bean and Avocado Salad
Prep: 25 minutes
- 1 can (12 oz.) solid white albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄2 cup diced Open Acres® Red Onion
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Red Wine Vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Kosher Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup rinsed and drained cannellini beans
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium avocados
- 1⁄4-inch-thick slices French baguette brushed with 2 tsp. Our Family® Olive Oil and toasted
1. In medium bowl, flake tuna with fork. Stir in onion, basil, chives, oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper. Fold in beans and tomato.
2. Divide greens over 4 individual plates. Cut avocados in half; remove pits and remove avocado flesh from skin using a large spoon. Place 1 avocado half over greens on each plate.
3. Spoon tuna mixture into avocado halves on each plate and serve with baguette toasts.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 409 Calories, 23g Fat (3g Saturated), 30mg Cholesterol, 678mg Sodium, 29g Carbohydrates, 8g Fiber, 26g Protein
Submit your review